Click links below, to see
screenshots from ARTA, LIMP and STEPS programs.
1. The ARTA impulse response window
2. The dialog box for measurement of impulse response using three types of signals: periodic noise, swept-sine and MLS
3. The ARTA spectrum analyzer window
4. The Energy decay window with user interface for acoustical parameters estimation
5. The Cumulative Spectral Decay of two-way loudspeaker box
6. The Shaped Burst Decay response of two-way loudspeaker box
7. Directivity sonogram
8. The LIMP impedance plot window
9. The STEPS plot of frequency response, 2nd and 3rd harmonic distortion,
measured with stepped-sine.