Audio Measurement and Analysis Software
Tutorials in German language:
Heinrich Weber, HoM for the ARTA software at the VISATON forum, has written a tutorials for DIY loudspeaker designers on using ARTA, STEPS and LIMP in German language entitled:
ARTA-Handbuch" (version 2.4
in German) (C. Dunn
tutorial to English)
H. weber has also written a handbook containing a collection of DIY tools for loudspeaker measurements (in German language) entitled:
Video tutorial on design of rotating turntable (Vimeo link): https://vimeo.com/199557072
Manuals and tutorial in Spanish Language:
Tutorial in Italian Language:
Download example program: Macro_for_ARTA_Loop_Measurement.exe.
Video tutorial on using rotating turntable (YouTube link): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWQudBXWUZs
User Case Studies:
Links to Measurement Hardware Interfaces:
1. I. Mateljan, K. Ugrinovic: The Comparison of Room Impulse Response Measuring Systems, Proceedings of the First Congress of Alps Adria Acoustics Association, Portoroz, Slovenia, 2003.
2. I. Mateljan: Audio Quality Measurements in Communication Systems, Proceedings of the Second Congress of Alps Adria Acoustics Association, Opatija, Croatia, 2005.
3. I. Mateljan, H. Weber, A. Doric: Detection of Audible Resonances, Proceedings of the Third Congress of Alps Adria Acoustics Association, Graz, Austria, 2007.
4. Marko Horvat, Kristian Jambrosic, Hrvoje Domitrovic: Methods of Measuring the Reverberation Time, Proceedings of the Third Congress of Alps Adria Acoustics Association, Graz, Austria, 2007.
5. K. Jambrosic, M. Horvat, H. Domitrovic: The Influence of Excitation Type on Reverberation Time Measurements, Proceedings of the Third Congress of Alps Adria Acoustics Association, Graz, Austria, 2007.
6. I. Mateljan, M. Sikora: Estimation of loudspeaker drivers parameters, Proc. of 5th Congress of the Alps Adria Acoustics Association, Zadar, Croatia, 2012.
7. I. Mateljan: Models for the Estimation of the Loudspeaker In-Room Response, Int. Journal for Engineering Modelling, , vol. 6., no.1-4, 1993.
8. I. Mateljan: Loudspeaker
Minimum Phase Estimation, 13th International Congress on Acoustics
Many thanks to Heinrich Weber for nice German tutorial and continuous support and contribution in Application Notes.
Many thanks Chriss Dunn for translation of German tutorials to english language.
Many thanks to Angel Fdez.-Escalante Bárcena and Andrea Gutiérrez Pérez for translation of Application Notes and Manuals in Spanish.
Many thanks to Goran Repanic for lot of experimental work.
Many thanks to all members of the Visaton Forum for discussions and suggestions.
Many thanks to Wim Huyghe for making electronic and software drivers for rotating turntable.